Increase Your Earning with Addynamo Twitter Campaigns & Their PPC Program

If you want to chew the fat about how Addynamo Contextualnot vertising Program sucks, I know all what you’ll talk about! Isn’t it how you used Addynamo for more than 3 months with no earning? Higher impressions with no clicks? Believe me I’ve been through this too. Addynamo was the first PPC program that served ad on my site. I got approved Instantly I submitted my application, one of the reasons many still think it is an alternative to Google Adsense for beginners, I setup my account as anybody will do; both ads and  Their Twitter Advertising Campaign.

Must Read: 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog

I used their ads for more than 2 months with no earning, after then I realized that Addynamo only display their own self ads and not advertisers ads. The real reason for no or little earning.

I got approved Instantly I submitted my application, one of the reasons many still think it is an alternative to Google Adsense for beginners, I setup my account as anybody will do; both ads and  Their Twitter Advertising Campaign.

I got some Twitter campaigns but I was really sightless that I don’t know how to charge per tweet, I think "its all about low charge, fast approval!". Take a look at my charges per tweet in the screen shot below:

I got some twitter campaigns but I was really sightless that I don’t know how to charge per tweet

Blind Tweet bid!

No advertisers approved my tweet and this made me rummage around for tutorials and all I found was a post from Adesoji Adegbulu who first open my eyes to see my stupid twitter bids.  I don't want you to be a victim of this, Am sharing with you "how I made N1000 in Addynamo Twitter Campaigns for just 3 Tweets".

"A Tutorial Guide On How To Charge Per Tweet in Addynamo Sponsored Tweets"


"how I made N1000 in Addynamo Twitter Campaigns for just 3 Tweets".


Here is What You Must do To Increase Your Addynamo Twitter Campaigns Earning

Get Followers

The more your twitter followers, the higher you’ll charge your advertisers, which they don’t really have any choice than to accept your proposed price since you have many followers they’re targeting. Also, no advertisers will accept tweets from ghost profiles, customize & edit your profile in a very charming way.

Must Read: Get Instant and Free Daily Twitter Followers



Know What Price to Charge.

Addynamo advertisers aren’t only those big companies, you may come across some site/blog owners who will want to advertise their posts, free eBooks, contest & giveaways, etc. these kind of advertises will not approve your tweets if you charge very high.

Know What Tweet to Draft

From a short brief tweets draft from advertiser, you’re to draft your own tweet in your own tone that will please the advertisers.What advertisers will look for in your tweets is how best you amplified their messages. Sometimes if you submit wrong tweets to advertisers; your tweet might be rejected, recently I saw Obasi Miracle contest twitter Campaigns, I failed to open his site to check what the contest is all about I just drafted my tweet and here is my mistake; Obasi is giving away Licenses worth of $600 and I submit tweet saying he’s giving away $600 cash prize! He doesn’t need to approve my tweet where others tweeters  submitted true and catching tweets. Therefore take time to know all about what you’re asked to tweet and draft a well-dressed and true tweet.

Also don’t forget to include all the advertisers links, profiles and hashtags in your tweet, if you can’t afford to have  the advertisers links in your tweets there is no need to participate in their twitter campaign, remember it’s those links they’re basically paying for.

 Know When to Submit your Tweet

Imagine submitting a tweet contest that’s already over! Once the advertisers draft their short brief campaign, its instantly distributed to most relevant tweeters and every tweeter will receive a notification message in their inbox of the available twitter campaigns. As a Tweeters (who’s serious) you’re to quickly turn your attentions to that campaign if its something you can tweet --- examine it, know what the campaign is all about and draft your tweet, enter the amount you’ll charge and submit it.

How to Charge per tweet in Addynamo Twitter campaign

You have power to proposed any price you want the advertiser to pay for your tweet, However, before any advertiser will approve to pay your proposed price: your Twitter followers and drafted tweet will be considered, you're advised to charge by the side of your Twitter followers. for 100-500 followers  you can  charge $0.30 - $1 per tweet, for 500 - 1000 you can charge $1 - $3 per tweet. Just make sure you don't charge too low and you don't charge too high.


In the second paragraph above I made mention of the cause of low earning in addynamo contextual ads. I have a little trick that will let addynamo serve real advertisers ads on your site without their own self ads.

  1. Login to your Addynamo account
  2. Click on channels
  3. From any channels click on "manage excluded websites"
  4. Enter any website url you don't want to see their ads on your site (www.addynamo.com).
  5. Click on save settings.
Do this for all the channels you have, (if you have multiple channels).

That's it, you should no longer see any Addynamo self promotion on your site.
Now that you're seeing real ads, watch it for some months and I believe you'll see some improvement in your earnings. I think I've written down what I suppose to read, All the same, if you still have any issue to discuss with me or want to contribute, Let us meet in the comment box below.

;

Subscribe Us

Get Free Email Daily Updates!

Follow us!