Four Alternatives To Google Adsense | Make Money Blogging

Those that are impatient to make money blogging will “cotton on” the looking for Best Google adsense alternatives, especially new blogs and newbie bloggers. Google Adsense policies give no easy room for new blogs to get approval with their tricky policies which are hard to go along with. I remember when I started blogging and apply for Adsense hoping to get magical approval by Google Adsense (laughing at myself now :). It took me more than a month to realize that there are certain things to put in place before any blog/site can be approved by Google Adsense; but before those things are put in place, which even doesn’t guarantee Adsense approval - there are quiet some programs except Adsense you can still do to earn some money.
I’ve been longing to provide Alternatives to Google Adsense for a while but am taking my time to test those alternatives before I can finally let it out, you might have been earshot these alternatives somewhere, but here you will find full details about them. They’ve been tested and I can personally confirm they are good alternative to Google Adsense for newbie bloggers.


looking for Best Google adsense alternatives, especially new blogs and newbie bloggers. Google Adsense policies give no easy room for new blogs to get approval with their tricky policies which are hard to go along with. I remember when I started blogging and apply for Adsense hoping to get magical approval by Google Adsense (laughing at myself now :).

 

 Media.Net

 Media.net is Yahoo and Bing contextual ads, if your application with Google Adsense is unsuccessful you can try to request for an "invite only" program of Media.net, the approval is easier than Google Adsense with no strict or hard policies. Their payment is also via paypal, wire transfer and cheque, I can't disagree that their Earning rate is far much more than the Google Adsense because they only count on impressions. To make the most out of media.net you must have at least minimum traffic of 2k page views daily. However, you can still be invited/approved in regardless of your traffic. Their minimum payout is $100. Once you’re approved a Sales Representative will be assigned to you, you don’t really need to contact support as you will be reaching your Sales Representative on mail, and what I enjoyed most is that those Representative are always ready to help and to maximize your earning. Unlike Adsense that their support is weak. Visit media.net now for your invitation, who knows maybe you’ll be approved today.



Must Read: 5 Things About Google Adsense That Will Affect You & Your Blog

 Chitika.com

 My blog is not more than two months old since I started using chitika on it, if you’re having hard time getting approved by Adsense you can try out chitika.com, their approval is easy and fast, though to make the most out of chitika program you must have ENOUGH traffic from United States and UK, if you don’t – then don’t bother to apply, (you’ll be really shock with your earning). Am still using chitika despite I’ve got approved by media.net because I believe my traffic from US is okay. Though their  earning can't be no way compare to Google Adsense and media.net but it worth a shot if all options is impossible. Their payment is also via paypal and cheque and their minimum payment is $50, they also have premium Referral
  program.
 AdDynamo is contextual ads that also accepting all and sundry, neglecting the amount of your traffic; once you apply to adDynamo you will be approved, you don’t need to kill yourself over disapproval from Google Adsense, where there are some PPC programs you can still be doing. Though their earning is kinda low but you can increase your earing with the tips I explained here, I used their ads for a month with little earnin (but I don’t know about their tips then), their payment is through direct payment and paypal . They also have twitter campaign program for those who want to earn money with their twitter profile, am not using their PPC progam but still using their twitter campaign program which has fetch me some money, you can consider using both to maximize your earnings.
 If your site includes downloading, hacking, and all that, we both know there is no way you can use Google Adsense successfully, but who said you can't make money with your blog? Smowtion is another pay per click program that gives hacking and non hacking sites the power to monetize their site. They earning is rich if you’re having some little traffic and their payment is via paypal and cheque, their approval is easy and fast, you get approved the first day you apply! Though I’m not using it anymore but I’ve once used it and its better for those that got rejected by Adsense.
Those are the Best alternatives you can use with your blog if you’re booted out by Google Adsense, but hey ! I must tell you that only Media.net pay more or close to Google Adsense , do you mind getting approved by google adsense within 2 hours? Just read! Anyway if you were giving some reasons why your google adsense is not approved, I must strongly advise you to correct those issues and reapply again. But you don’t need to hurt yourself over it where there are alternatives. 

I know you have some alternatives to Google Adsense too, and I'll be glad to know about them, just use the comment box below and don't forget to share this with your friends.

;

Subscribe Us

Get Free Email Daily Updates!

Follow us!